Pages

Saturday, November 08, 2008

God fucking bless weekends...

Yesterday after work i fell asleep watching tv in the fucking kitchen, i never used to fall asleep anywhere and now I'm dozing off everywhere when I'm back from work! that can't b good. so now I'm up at the awkward time of 3am. i should b trying to sleep, but i feel quite awake and forcing myself to sleep for work is what started this shit anyway.

The conditions at my job, although improving in comfort and getting a really good spot now, is still shit! since a couple of days ago I've been there for 1 month and STILL no work station, which is fucking critical now cause it's programming time and they want to use M$ studio 2008 and M$ server 2005, one is bad, but both at once? on a centrino lappy with only 1 gb? NO FUCKING WAY! the guy helping me learn is patient like a fucking saint, cause while he was explaining me how the framework was setup, it took LITERALLY around 3 mins to compile shit.

Can u imagine u program something, forget a "," somewhere, and have to waste 6-7 mins because of it? my fucking god! we got NOTHING DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment