Pages

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Luis Royo

One of my favorite fantasy artist is Luis Royo. Being one of my favorite I bought his most famous piece the Medusa's Gaze in the form of a fabric poster. It still hangs on my wall today.


While waiting for K-ToF, I was searching for something about swords and stumble upon a Japanese figurine site. I browsed through the newest stuff and saw many interesting things including the new Sephiroth action figure. I am not into Final Fantasy 7 but the sculpturing looked excellent. Upon the later pages I had came across this:
It is the Medusa's Gaze in form of a figurine! INCREDIBLE! I thought. Must buy. Then I went Royo's site which pointed to the main store that will be selling it (Comes out in March 2009). Unfortunately for me it is about $120.00 USD. That is money that I do not have. However, I will keep my eye on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment