Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Thank god for google calendar

Honestly, i would never b able to keep up with anything, my memory's so bad nowadays.

A while ago i had the brilliant idea of writing down all important dates on Google calendar and have it notify me like a week before.


As people know, i have that weird habit of keeping track of my characters' bdays. This is because when one of those comes along, I always reflect about the character, the design, the background, etc. And as i do that, sometimes i reinvent part of it and make it more interesting.

Dandel, well, besides what i wrote on the wiki about her, not much to say really. I like her a lot because, deep down, she's like a shy pervert like a lot of us are and it's easy to relate to her, but it's just funny to see a girl in that situation for once.

If anyone wants to doodle some of her for her bday, that'd b nice, but i'm really not gonna force anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment