Pages

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Stuff went poof

There was a thunder storm last night, a pretty damn sneaky one at that, that somehow bypassed my UPS (i swear those things are more and more useless) and damaged my computer.

right now, ugh... dunno the full extent of the damage yet. down for the count are the computer's power source and a network card. Stuff that seems to still work is the hardrives, the graphic card, the motherboard, DVD burner, RAM and processor.

I'm unsure my onboard network adapter works, and i couldn't test the onboard sound either.

anyway, I'm on an old computer i had around, until i get the newer computer back up and running, both the wiki and the oekaki will b down (since almost no one visited it, no biggy).

pfff... what a thing to happen just before Dandel's bday.

No comments:

Post a Comment