Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

Burn baby burn!


Today's headline: My computer caught on fire. And that's the first time anything like that has ever happened. I bought a very very cheap basic computer one as a temp until I can get the parts that burned. My room still smells of toxic plastic smoke and I assume it will be for a few days.


Lower right hand corner. The picture is blurry because I cannot find my camera. Anyway, as you can see the graphics card is completely blue except for the bottom right corner. The plastic is completely gone on this top and bottom layer so it must have been pretty hot! Additionally the motherboard took damage as well. Luckily nothing else was burned.




In more exciting news!


After many months I finally have my degree! sweet. Now to find a job and apply for grad school...

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!

    sucks bout ur compy, had a similar problem not long ago and was lucky to replace the stuff the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything made nowadays is made to break, don't blow the ol' royal budget on the crown.

    ReplyDelete