Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Children card games

I get that Jimmy can't post often, but Zach has stuff that he could post and are way interesting than me yapping and just doesn't post it. But still, falls upon me, the emo guy that hasn't done shit for 2 weeks to come up with something to post about.

Anyway, if you can tell what this pic is about u're more of a nerd than you'd probably like to b:


I used to have Magic the gathering when i used windows 98, when i switched to XP it suddenly stopped working for me and i assumed the game just wouldn't run on XP. About a week ago i was browsing (the new?) home of the underdogs (there's 2 of them apparently), and they of course have a page about Magic the gathering and to my surprise, their page claimed that it runs on XP, what's more, they had a download for it.

So i got the files, installed, and damn, it works!

the interface and cards stretch to the desktop, which kinda sucks cause it's all huge. but it's pretty much like it was back in the day. Deck builder is broken and i couldn't get it to work so i just played with the preset decks, and played this game for 2 days almost non stop. Hope someone enjoys the game.

I'm ashamed to admit, I'm still playing RO most of the time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment