Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Metal Slug XX

I pretty much stopped using my PSP completely (btw if anyway know any useful things to do with a PSP besides gaming, let me know), and metal slug nowadays seem to come out directly to consoles, so i barely knew there was a metal slug 7.

According to Wiki, XX is simply the PSP version of 7.



Changes? well, besides Leona being a secret char, i wouldn't know.

If anyone can find higher res art of this game though, let me know, I likes how it looks.



Official site: here (jap)

If anyone played 7, or eventually plays this one, let me know how good it is.

1 comment:

  1. MS7 was decent and I enjoyed it, but thank goodness it is not as bad as when Korean company MEGA Enterprise made MS4.

    I found it to be one of the easier and shorter one (if not the shortest) compared to the older MS series. I remember beating it under and hour on the most difficult setting.

    In game alternate paths were few to none.

    As for the new slugs you either like them or not. I really don't remember them so that says something. The addition of Ralf and Clark was pretty fun.

    ReplyDelete