Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lots of Demons


Here's a buncha crap I drew for no reason. Well, mostly. As per usual, I got far too into something pointless: This is part of the reason I have way too many characters.

These guys are based on historical figures from Japan's Sengoku period. Namely, Musashi Miyamoto, Ieyasu Tokugawa, Tadakatsu Honda and his daughter, and Hattori Hanzo. Also Haohmaru from Samurai Showdown, who is also a composit character of Musashi Miyamoto.

I even thought of punny names for all of them, but they don't matter. Only Garbanzo Hattori and Gary's dad Makar matter.

These mark a bit of a milestone for me. Inahime there is the first original female member of Gary's race I've drawn. Truth be told, I've drawn Hellina in this sort of build, but it sucked. Wanna know what it looked like? Picture her twig thin, really short, with giant hands and feet. There ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment