Pages

Saturday, May 07, 2011

The TF2 "replay update"

I gotta admit, Valve works in strange ways, and adding a feature that enables you to do basic video editing of their own game within the game... That's pretty unique.

I went and tested this new feature, and i gotta say, this is rather awesome:


One might say "Jeez Tof, you're a terrible scout!" but u gotta admit, that's a decent quality video and the 3rd person thing looks rather neat.

I can't think of any other game that does this, I'm impressed Valve, I'm impressed.

The save replay feature is life based though, and not all servers support it. Wish i had this back in the day when i played tons and ridiculously awesome things happened to me.

As usual like 10 hats were added, don't care about those anymore at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment