Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Wait, what? When did pandas happen on WoW?

I guess this was a reveal at this year's blizzcon, and since no one gives a crap about blizz anymore, I completely missed it:



Even though I don't play WoW, my comment is still "Fucking finally!", however... so many questions... such as:

  • How do the females look?
  • Which faction are they in? Whatever the response to that is, it won't make sense.
  • How do the females look?
  • Can they ONLY be monks? and please god tell me they can't be death knights!
  • How do the females look?
  • Will the inevitable nude skins for the females be extremely tasteless and terrible like they always are?

Gotta assume they're going for the furry demographic either way, which is clever i guess?

I always loved pandarens, but i fear how the hell this is going to be handled. I wonder how Samwise, the blizzard artist who came up with the pandaren in the first place, feels about this.

Speaking of which, here's his gallery on "Sons of the storm" if you're curious.



Edit: Upon doing some research, there is a site for the expansion and some more info on it.

Found what classes the pandaren can be:



Also, Pandaren can be in EITHER faction, I guess they get to pick.

In that aspect, I guess it's the way that makes the most sense for the game (although them not being in either would make the most sense), but still seems wrong cause now you'll have pandaren fighting each other. plus, and it's sure to cause confusion at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment