Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Meat Cute


Dana and Katie "dressed" as Eve and Meatboy from The Binding of Isaac. Everyone else seemed to be drawing their characters as cute witch girls, but I already have at least 3 characters that are always cute witch girls, so I opted to do something different. Also I'm pretty attached to the game.

Started out as just Dana dressed like Eve(who is more than likely just Isaac wearing a wig and eyeshadow... COSTUMECEPTION). Eventually I got to thinking of how to work Katie into it as well. So I started running through the various familiars you can acquire in the game. The first thought was Sister Maggy, but she, like most of the familiars, is a floating fetus. But then I thought of Meatboy, and Meatboy is the motherfucker. Also he's relatively normal. As normal as a little skinless boy can be, anyway.

The best part about this is that leaving the sketch behind pics I ink digitally actually enhances this one a bit, due to the pen-and-paper menus and such in the game.

Happy Halloween everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, so that's what you did.

    are you going to be doing that in future commissions, or this is one of those special moments?

    ReplyDelete