Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

TF2's Xmas crap and the adult swim cosmetic items

Adult swim sets


I have to admit, I got a kick out of the Brock Samson hair.

adult swim

However, after the initial reaction, I started thinking about it and imagined how it'd look in a full game with 32 people. While it's more and more true that TF2's "vibe" has long been destroyed, and the game feels like a circus, this really feels like it's taking it way further.

"Smissmas!" update


Oh those fucking crates and Xmas items...

Skipping all the stupid cosmetic shit, here's what's announced:

  • New MVM map announced
  • New robot class: the engi bot
  • New comic (link)
  • 3 new weapons (that actually aren't dumb re-skins for once, i hope)

new weaps

Update page here.

That's about it.





Had originally planned to post stuff I colored, but I got bummed out (December isn't a happy month for me) and sucked into Forsaken World again. I had 7 pics planned with Zach, but I've only finished 3, and been stuck on the 4th for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment