Pages

Monday, October 06, 2008

1st work day.

Ugh, so nervous, got up at 5am or so. I'm supposed to punch in at 9.

I wonder how it'll go, right now gotta try to chill and calm down, got a long ass day ahead.

On other news, my buddy Bittenhard has left for the military today as well, seems that in singapore u have to serve 2 weeks every year. imma miss him.

Megaman 9 has been a popular theme of convo lately, though i don't see why at all. it's the same shit capcom had been recycling in the 80s, and they NEVER bothered to attempt to make Megaman look any better. sure it's oldschool, but i wont support it for that fact alone. It honestly looks as they put no work in it.

Also, which one looks better?


Not saying mine is awesome, but the original never even looked like Megaman to me.

Lunch break edit:

oh my god...

it's been so bad so far i don't want to talk about it...

urge to go emo is huge, but I'll keep to myself.

End of day edit:


I just got home to find that, not only i missed out on spending some time with Bittenhard, but with my best bud Zach too...

And work was so bad, just awful... i felt like crying more than once, still do. I'm way too emo to post on the blog, prolly will leave it alone for a week or 2.

I just want to punch the retards that told me this would b fun in the fucking face.

I'm just gonna crawl to bed, this shit is my life now...

No comments:

Post a Comment