Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

You guys never comment!

Well, I'm taking 3 sick days already. got sick on the job on Friday thought so can't b helped.

Well, so far took advantage of my free time to play TF2, and man, i managed to beat my backstab record in a single life by 5. fucking 5! (and mind u that's only backstabs, it excludes how many i killed with the revolver in that life). The spy is honestly the class that gives u the biggest sense of achievement in TF2 if u manage to play him right.

The fact that u're a spy doesn't mean u have to spy all the time though, that revolver is pretty accurate, relatively speaking, and the spy has nice movement speed.

also, what do u guys think if i set the blog to mature content? that way i could post whatever I've been working or nice pics i found. and seriously, try to reply to this post.

on a side note, this latest super effective is almost creepy... however, i totally dig the reference in the middle panel of this f@nboy$ comic. it was such a weird thing to do in a webcomic, i kinda like that people make fun of it.

1 comment:

  1. I think if you set it to mature content, it'd give me a good excuse as to why I don't check it that often.

    ReplyDelete