Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

˙ʇı uɯɐp uʍop-ǝpısdn sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ



I really do not have time to be watching anime series as it is just a distraction to me. Having said that, I found myself getting into a fairly new series called Nyan Koi! (You can just read what it is about here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyan_Koi!)



It's a pretty funny series except one thing bothers me so damn much with this series and many others like it. All these girls keep getting attracted to the main character. It's only funny if it's a small amount of no more than 2, but after that it just becomes stupid. Not only that, every stereotype of girl is into this guy. You got your typical gendered girl, your childhood friend who is violent but has big boobies, a mail lady who is clutzy, underaged twins, a lesbian male looking one, etc.

They only time I think this would be acceptable would be a hentai game or show because that's pretty much the point of the show.



Maybe that is how it is in Japan, but whatever the case the showhas a lot of pussy...cats in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment