Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Walmart


I hate walmart. Everything about it makes me feel dirty just looking at it, and it is not the perverted dirty either. I would avoid walmart at ALL cost. If I was stabbed by some random knife hench man from Streets of Rage, I would rather bleed before voluntary shop there. I would rather engage in a poop war with a monkey. That's how much I detest it.

If you have ever stepped into a Walmart you pretty much know who the targeted demographic consumer are.

Anyway, here is a site that presents to you a small portion of those people...



As I was browsing through it I could not help but laugh, but then I began to feel sad that this is what America has boiled down to. However, after being sadden a bit I started laughing again, but by then I did not know if that laugh was of humor or of worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment