Pages

Friday, December 03, 2010

Finally something good on my TV

We don't get NBC or TBS in portugal, however one of our TV stations broadcasted Conan's show and it's one of the few things i liked watching on TV.

So when Conan left the tonight show, i didn't think I'd get to watch him on TV anymore cause if he got a new show on another company our TV station prolly wouldn't purchase the rights for it.



Thankfully, I've been known to b wrong, and saw his show on Portuguese TV just a bit ago. God damn i missed it.

His facial hair still feels weird to me.

On a side note:



I'm setting up a new Oekaki on a server that for once is not my computer, so it should have better up time than me. It can be a slow server, but it was free and has no limits.

It'll be a lil trial of sorts, but i really hope this one works out and becomes a tad more popular.

If there's any pics u want to save from the current Oekaki, better do it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment