Pages

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Universal Symbol For "Needs Head"



...I regret using "good head on his shoulders" for that MODOK pic...

A spirit of a decapitated man possessing the armor he'd used in life...or just an unlucky evil ghost that possessed a set of armor with no helmet, and is for some reason bound to it. It's really pissed off. But you would be too, if you didn't have a head. You'd also be dead, but so is this guy, so you'd be doubly pissed off.

Dullahan has a huge blind spot. Luckily it's on the side it's easier to hit things on. Lucky for him; not so much you. It's a better idea to exploit their lack of lower-body strength.

I borrowed a lot from Brave Fencer Musashi's Steam Knight boss, and a top-heavy mecha knight from a fighting game who's name escapes me...Thanatos, I think. Also, it has a "keyhole blade"...Not really. I just noticed it sorta looks that way. It was originally a much more vibrant red, but I went for a darker shade to make the face stick out more. Sorry, Tof.

No comments:

Post a Comment