Pages

Friday, March 02, 2012

I'm alive

I was SO not prepared for the loss of mobility and the pain...

Apparently, to save money, Portuguese hospitals have you up 2 hours after an operation and out the door 3 hours later. I cannot express how painful it was to get home.

I've been sleeping in a room downstairs with nothing around to let people know I was (relatively) fine.

I'm sorry for worrying my friends, but I just couldn't move. Heck, i needed help just to make it to the bathroom.

Recovery is slow and painful. Prolly at least a couple of weeks til i can do stuff near normal. I'll get a temp-slave to update the blog.

2 comments:

  1. Terrible! I wish for your speedy, less-pained recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to know that you are well, but at least you weren't in a Brazilian Hospital.

    ReplyDelete