Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Medal decisions - round 2


So here's some of the less serious ideas and suggestions I got or thought of trying out:






Bitten likes the Jackie Chan one, but I suspect that's because he's racist. I think Zach likes the Cap'n K'nuckles one, and I can't blame him.

Pedobear kinda works. Sorta.


This one was on a page of a Doujin, I always liked how neat it looked as a logo. Gotta say I sorta like it as a medal.


Tried the KoF97 logo to see if sprites scaled up would look OK. Doesn't quite fit in TF2 though.


Simpler logos look best, and this one really reminded me of that. Kinda cute too, maybe too cute for TF2.


This last one was Probably the only I put any work on. If you can't tell, that's Raziel's symbol from Soul Reaver. It's a lil hard to make out though, and it's somewhat obscure.

The last 2 ones are the ones that I'll most likely make a medal out of, but I'm still undecided.

Again, if you guys have suggestions, fire away.

No comments:

Post a Comment