Pages

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Librarian are the Shiznacks.

Let me get this straight: I do not watch too much television, but once in a while I might flip through some of the other channels and get something nice to watch. Normally I avoid the Turner Network Television TNT because there is nothing really good on that network, but one day I happened to stumble upon a cheesy ass movie called The Librarian. Now the first thing that popped into my head was Indian Jone Clone, but upon watching it, I fell for the quirkiness the show brings. To sum it up real quick for those who do not know the movie series, the main character Flynn (Noah Wyle) becomes the Librarian whose job is to protect and seek rare magical artifacts. The story is pretty much standard fare: Guy meets girl, bad guys, some kind of doom, resolution, kissing scene. Standard but good fun watching.

I had missed the airing of the second movie, but I got it on DVD. It was not as good as the first one, but most things are not better than the sequel. Then upon random chance when Liz's cat Mr. Pickles stepped on the remote it changed to TNT and long behold an ad for the third one was shown! All I can tell without going online is that Noah Wyle, Bob Newhart, and Jane Curtin reprises their roles. I'm not going to read about the story because, well it's a silly fictional world with movie twisted logic...but in the end that is what makes it entertainment.

http://www.tnt.tv/movies/librarian/

No comments:

Post a Comment