Pages

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Super Obama World.

Not super cool, but pixels still have a weird attraction to me. it's a pretty well done Super Mario World clone starring Obama.


On a personal note, this week was starting ok, but for some weird reason at 6pm my mom decided to not pick me up at work and left me waiting in bellow freezing point (negative Celsius temperature) for 50 mins. I called her 3 times in 10 mins intervals and each time she said she'd "b right there". understand that the driving distance is only 10 mins so it really didn't make any sense.

Although i barely didn't catch a cold (still not quite sure i haven't), I've slept really poorly because I've been having stomach and intestinal pains all night. I think I'll take the morning off, i don't feel up to go work today...

No comments:

Post a Comment