Pages

Friday, May 07, 2010

Cave Story: Modding

I saw this a while ago, forgot about it, and stumbled upon it again today.

This Cave Story fan site has a bunch of tools that allow u to edit the various aspects of cave story, so u can make your own version.



I haven't tried the tools, but I'm always interested in modding, especially if it's pixelated.

If you never played Cave Story to begin with, you can download it from that same site. It's a highly recommended game by anyone who played it really.

If anyone knows of a good mod of cave story worth mentioning, let me know. If anyone readin is trying to make their own mod and needs input on it, I'd b happy to help.

Also i heard that the Wii port of Cave story isn't as good as the original, anyone can confirm this?

No comments:

Post a Comment