Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Didn't really have anything to post until...

Tis the season to put up with family, so not much to post about.

However, I made a post about Steam's Xmas achievements some days ago and how it gives random prizes. Well, it's been a few days and I know what me, Zach, and Bitten have gotten so far. Here's the verdict on that:

  • 1st day, me and Zach got coupons, Bitten was lucky enough to freaking win Half Life 1.
  • 2nd day, no one did any achievements.
  • 3rd day, everyone got 2 coals.
  • 4th day, no one bothered.
  • 5th day (today), I dunno about the guys yet, but I got a coal, however, I gathered 7 coals already and crafted them, and I got:



I'm still trying to figure if this is real of if I went to sleep and I'm dreaming this. If i am dreaming this I'm gonna be so pissed in the morning.

But yea, this Steam event is turning out pretty good so far. I highly encourage you guys to get them achievements, you might get lucky.

P.S: Before you get jealous, this is literally the only thing I'm getting for Xmas.



Edit: Not sure about claiming the gift, I'm reading around that I wouldn't get extra copies of the games I already own, So I'd be wasting a copy of TF2, L4D, L4D2 and Portal.

No comments:

Post a Comment