Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

My tweets about the lastest TF2 update

Very often, I end up reviewing or giving my opinion on things on tweeter. Why? well, it's easy, fast and just text. Also, my poor grammar is excusable. However, only some friends follow me on twitter.

Anyway, just trying out this post format where I show what I saw and then my tweets reacting to it.



Oh boy, fucking more hair hats for the engi, right away my face is deeply buried in my hands. The wrench could be vaguely useful i guess.


the "rifle" could ruin ubers i guess, so that seems sorta ok? i think? if it has the same clip size and fire rate as the shotty, do want.




Ok, trying really hard to think of a good thing about the pyro stuff, nothing comes to mind yet.


You can't stop using the Axetinguisher, cause Valve made it so that's the main way to kill with the pyro, airblasting is pretty vital too.


Like the engi's rifle, We don't have enough info on the gun. Occurs to me pyro hat + engi hat = Soldier's Grordbort's set.




Oh joy, another top hat? fuck Valve. Love the idea of a new map though, pity it's CP and i don't play that. medieval would had been nice.


I'm not sure this is a good format for blog posts. Maybe I just wanted to play with html a lil.

1 comment:

  1. It's a bit refreshing: captions that pop out a bit more.

    ReplyDelete