Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Xmas break is over, time to play Rokko Chan

I think we all took a few days off to wrestle our relatives into submission to leave us alone.

Hope everyone got something nice this Xmas. I got a fucking pen, a pocket knife and a broken flashlight, so winning Portal 2 was pretty awesome for me cause it kept me from going crazy during Xmas.

Anyway, I found a fanmade Megaman clone flash game, except Megaman is a girl in it. It's got it's own characters and robot masters.


I've played it a bit, and it feels rather solid gameplay wise, spriting is actually impressive in the sense that it's all 8-bit and rather well done. nice music as well.

Feels very retro, although the game does take advantage of the fact it's made in flash as there is sprite rotation that would had been impossible on the NES. Although personally, I have no problem with that.

I think it's made in the spirit of Megaman 1, which was hard as balls. This isn't as hard in my opinion, but definitely not meant to be easy.

A gamepad + joy2key is highly recommended for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment