Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Egoraptor's new Sequelitis - Super Castlevania 4



This is the kind of stuff I personally love to talk about with people.

Game design just interests the fuck out of me and I love to discuss with people why stuff works and doesn't in a videogame. Egoraptor impresses me in the sense that most people have trouble pinpointing what bugs them in a game, but he manages to explain REALLY well what his issues with a game are.

On a semi related note, 2 different people say that Yahtzee's review of Sonic Generations sounded exactly like my ranting after I played the game, which put the biggest grin on my face because it's so nice to know out there, there's someone that understands my feelings towards games.

I do tend to agree with the man a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment