Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pokemons, TF2 and surgery

From Bitten:



>When I post the TF2 pokemon pic, anything you want to say about it?
>Mmm...
>I don't know XD
>You're a terrible blogger!

There IS something to be told about this pic though.

The pokemons in the picture are meant to be the parents of Bitten's milotic girl, Sofiya.

According to Bitten, he showed this picture to his friends as he was drawing it, and most people didn't like it. In fact, it seems only Zach and myself liked it.

I honestly loved how fucking creepy he made Sofiya's mom. I thought the intense contrast between the mom and daughter was especially neat. I highly encouraged Bitten to finish the picture.

To be noted, I assumed that the mom doesn't normally look that creepy, and she just really fucking loves science, and Bitten confirms this. She's just making a creepy face, doesn't mean she'll always look like that. That might be why other people said they didn't like it.

I don't like doodling, nor do I even claim I can doodle, but I love editing and enhancing pics. Thought I'd post a quick edit I made of Bitten's doodle:



No one liked it though.

1 comment:

  1. This is really amazing, though! The expressions fit well.

    ReplyDelete