Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weeners 2


"And so I end my turn."

"You crack me up, little buddy."

I meant to draw Loogie with Mr. B and Elva, but he either got in the way or messed with the balance of negative space unless I PUT him in the way. So I just gave up and drew him seperately.

In case you're wondering about his weird teeth, Loogie's are fake. He wears a set of pearls in an effort to fit in with society; it's one of the things octopi do to blend in, like wearing clothes. His beak's a little further in the back...Yes, that's seriously something I thought sounded like a good idea, and prior to actually typing it, I still did. Seeing it typed, though...it seems really, really silly.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA WHAT THE HELL!?
    Oh god why did I lol so hard irl.

    ReplyDelete