Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Couple of things

As I hinted before, I was working on a TF2 hat, yesterday i finished it



I've submitted it to Valve as "The Buffoon's Bells", Although if it does get picked, they might change the name.

I'm looking for ideas for another hat to make, if anyone has good ones let me know.

If anyone's intrested in seeing how that hat looks ingame, i made a gibus replacement version of it and i can upload it on my next post if someone's interested.

On a sidenote, Skype sent me this email about their new version today, which i fixed.



The video feature on Skype always uses the latest Direct X version, in the case of Skype 5, it uses Direct X 11.

In fact if you're using XP, you're losing features with this new version, it's a direct downgrade.

I can understand games using the latest direct X, but a chat app? It's not like it does anything amazing or unheard of either.

No comments:

Post a Comment