Pages

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

"Djinn De Ventus" Colored



Colored it during the 2 weeks after it was posted here, Bitten helped a lot with tips.

I don't like to announce my character anniversaries, people think I'm doing it to get fanart from people who visit the blog (which, rest assured, i never have so far), so i even skipped a few this year. But my friends (namely Jimmy) wanna know when those occur to try to at least doodle something for the occasion.

So yea, on October 11th it's my character Bliss' anniversary, shortly after it's my character Dandie's anniversary on the 16th.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure you're just announcing it so as to set reminders for people. Though it may help if you done something active with your characters (or at least maybe draw the characters yourself and show it off to the world).

    In two years, I'm going to be celebrating my character's tenth aniversary. I know I can probably celebrate next year's, but I feel it'll be pretty special if I did it by by 5's starting from the tenth (10th, 15th, 20th, etc).

    ReplyDelete
  2. bleh, I got so focused on the aniversary, I didn't comment on the art. XD

    I like the color job you did. It looks a bit more smoother then some of the previous coloring I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't doodle worth crap by myself, and i can't ask anyone to doodle the character either.

    so I'm stuck really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could always commission. That's what I planned to do when those years come by :p

    ReplyDelete