Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Didn't take long for people to learn how to break Skyrim



So basically, that's it. Get anything you want and no "halt criminal scum" I guess.

I gotta admire they coded merchants having to actually see you steal their stuff to accuse you of such, but facepalm at the fact no one in the world will object to have you stuff their head inside something.

Amazing.

This next vid is just a compilation of "stuff over the head".



I played tons of oblivion, and honestly, thought it was boring as fuck. I probably won't try Skyrim unless there's an amazing mod made for it or something.

2 comments:

  1. That is too much. I'm mildly curious to see how many comic pages have been made making fun of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta wonder how much this drastically lowers the difficulty, or at least the grinding for equipment.

    ReplyDelete