Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Late-Ass Halloween



I sorta missed out on Halloween this year, so I did this lazy bullcrap to "make-up" for it. Wanted to do something naughtier and involving Dana, since "around Halloween" is sort of her anniversary. But I should know better than to be ambitious or try to do anything more complicated than a scribble. Trying to do a large project is a sure-fire way to guarantee I'll never finish it. Which is sort of humiliating considering how simple the crap I do is.

No, I'm serious. The power was out for the whole street, and the next day we had a bowl full of candy, which I quickly relieved of all it's peanut butter cups. The entire block decided to have our own Halloween about a week later. It was pretty neat. It was kinda like one of those lame family movies that are really feel-good and cheesy. Except it really happened.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah that power-out must have sucked! Really cool that everyone worked together to save their Halloween.

    ReplyDelete