Pages

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Egoraptor's new Sequelitis - Mega Man



I've always been deeply interested in game design, and my attempts to make some games myself only increased that interest.

The way Egoraptor analyses Mega man X is rather well done. I do wish more "reviewers" were this informative, being funny is really optional but always a plus.

I thought this was so interesting I actually started playing Mega man X for the first time (yes, i never played X before), with Zach watching me play (to give me FEW hints) I made it to D-Rex in 1 playthrough, Will resume later.

I seem to be a freak as I prefer to fight robot masters with the default buster than they weakness, I defeated Chill Penguin, Storm Eagle, Launch Octopus and Vile with the buster. I could not defeat Vile with his weakness for some reason and when I switched to the buster the fight became easier somehow.

Will prolly attempt to beat the game later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment