Pages

Thursday, November 03, 2011

Sum Screens of "Shadow of the Colossus" emulated

Lately, been playing Shadow of the Colossus on the emulator PCSX2, and by far, it's the game that looks the most surprisingly awesome on that emulator. Played and beat the game on an actually PS2, and it didn't look half as good as on an emulator.

It's really like it wasn't made to run on a PS2 at all. Feels so right on HD.

However, it's also the most resource intensive PS2 game I've ever seen. I can't run it on the highest settings of the emulator, but still, I thought I'd post stills of how it looks when I run it anyway:



There's virtually no limit to the resolution you can set the game at, but it is rather heavy on resources. This game in particular has a lot of lighting and blur effects.

I was thinking of recording a video of the game in action, but I dunno if anyone would be interested in that.

1 comment:

  1. It'd be interesting to see, for sure, but it reads like it'd be difficult to record without camera lag.

    ReplyDelete