Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Takin the day off in Minecraft

Well, not really. I never made a sprite in Minecraft before, so thought I'd try it at least once. Creative mode was the excuse I needed.



Once you've played out minecraft, there's really nothing fun to do in it. It had been maybe more than 2 months since the last time I gave it a go, and honestly, after 5 mins I was already asking myself "wtf do I do now? there's no objective in this stupid game"

I know, I know... That's the point. It's a sandbox game in it's purest form, but I started playing it cause I didn't know what else to do.

Colors available are rather limiting to do sprites, which makes it sorta challenging to pick your palette.

Minecraft is a neat engine, I just wish there was some sort of goal to the game. Either that or way more blocks to make more elaborate things. I like the concept but I find the execution lacking.



Bonus points if you know which game that character is from btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment